Donations are currently seeing a problem where a payment will go through, but no package will be received in-game. This is being investigated and will be rectified ASAP. All packages paid for but not received will be applied manually once this has been resolved.
LOA "Those taking a break, be it for whatever reason will be placed here under a leave of absence."
Note: Rulebook will not cover everything. Actions with any grounds for punishments will be punished. Ask a staff member if you're not sure. Any rule or policy listed may change based on the verdict of a staff member.
Administration has the final say in matters. Arguing against a made verdict may result in a ban. If you have a problem, make a complaint.
Item transferring, including off-duty/on-duty chars.
The use of cheats, hacks, bugs and exploits.
Attempting to force a player into erotic roleplay.
Staff or player impersonation.
Changing your description to avoid a roleplay situation.
Powergaming (purposely forcing actions onto others) is forbidden.
Disconnecting to avoid roleplay or admin-sit.
Disrespect, harassment and provocative behavior.
Spamming chat in any form.
A situation may only be voided if a staff member says so or if the entirety of both parties agree.
Creating a famous, celebrity or otherwise recognized character is forbidden.
Players may not create a character under the age of 18.
All characters should be between the heights of 5'0 and 6'6.
Cameras must be physical props or entities.
Hiding bases or items outside the map will result in their removal.
"Timescale" is must be confirmed by staff.
Players who fail to use /ar to inform admins that they are going AFK outside of designated areas may be afforded up 5 minutes at the discretion of the mediating admin. If the player does not return within that time, events will continue to move forward regardless of AFK status.
IC items with utility-purpose (use with environment or circumstances) should be authorized through the forums prior to use.
Third party chat software may not be used in lieu of IC communications.
ERP should only be under private channels (/pm). You will be given a warning if you undergo it in a public channel.
Rogues must be authorized by SA+. Roguing means your char is walking out - no sabotage, stealing, or malignant activity. Reminder, you will be PKed on S2RP death.
Normal players can receive an alter-ego only under these prerequisites below:
Are not a rogue, bandit, or targeted high profile individual.
Need it for a function that can only be used by another faction/class in-game.
You can't use it for making yourself anonymous. Consider changing your name instead.
You can't use it to change yourself to a model 03, 03m, or market purchasable model.
You can only have one alter-ego.
Combat and Engagement rules
Use of animations that affect hitboxes or visibility is not allowed.
Combat logging (leaving to avoid dying or any combat) is not allowed.
S2K until S2RP, this includes melee weapons.
Raids are considered as forced or/and unauthorized entry in faction bases. This means no destruction of property. You may attack inhabitants from outside if seen.
Base raids must have SA+ authorization and a 6+ minimum on both factions.
6+ minimum on faction base raids now has an added +3 max cap to make up for population and charswap discrepancies. )AKA attacking faction may have max of 9 players.)
Raids may be 'reactive' in hostage situations.
Super Administrators will view whether char rosters meet requirements. All combatants must not be AFK.
Last requests after or during PKs/Player deaths can be sent on the /ar. Music and/or events are encouraged.
The Market Hubs and faction bases cannot be obstructed or destroyed without resistance in a communicated event. You may continue to sweep the area. (With the exception of past the stall).
To destroy a faction base, you will have submit an application to remove the base before you attack it.
Rockets are not to be used to engage infantry targets.
All God Tier snipers must have a two-line /me and a s2m shot before starting s2k.
You must have standard height for humanoid characters.
You must not have any form of aesthetic that aids in visibility compared to regular models.
You may not abuse the PAC3 camera.
Hitbox modifications are not allowed.
If command staff deems on-duty MPF PAC as too out of character it must be edited or removed.
Permanent Kill/Banditry Rules
Your character may be marked for banditry if one or more of the following criteria is met:
Attempt to or successfully mug another character.
Threatening another characters life.
Scamming another character.
Killing another character without valid reasoning. (Self defense, hired, etc.)
PKs must be authorized prior by SA+ with premeditation. If this requires immediacy, it will be denied.
Your character may be permanently killed if one or more of the following criteria is met:
If your character died being overly negligent during the event that caused their death. To put it simply, if they pick fight over flight in a situation where they are clearly outmatched.
If your character died and your character permanent kill was personally authorized by a super administrator during an assassination authorization.
If your roleplay is poor, provocative or unserious.
If your characters death as highly developmental.
If your character is a rogue.
If your character died while performing a mugging, assassination or murder.
- The rules are flexible, just because it isn't listed here doesn't mean that it is allowed, use your brain.
- No posting content or links relating to pornography, alcohol, drugs, or any NSFW etc. This includes profile pictures.
- No spamming, flaming, or repetitive bumping.
- No creating multiple accounts. Forum accounts are intended for one person, don't share.
- No threatening or excessive insulting. This includes racism and sexism. Be sure to respect everyone.
- No fake/illegitimate posts/evidence/etc.
- No piracy, advertisement, or auctions.
- Putting +Support and -Support as your post with no reason is considered spam.
- The Fast Threads are made for threads that are forgotten and dealt with quickly. Feel free to put quick posts there. Avoid posting non-serious threads in the General Discussion forums.
- Put all your political discussions into the Politics sub-forum under Fast Threads.
- Using buzzwords to attempt to close a thread or de-rail it is a warnable offense.
- Disputation threads are formal, therefore maintain a reasonable, calm, unbias, and non-aggressive demeanor. Otherwise they will be dismissed.
- Any attempt to demote the opposing side's posts, even under retaliation, will be dismissed from the chat immediately.
- All appeals and formats in the disputation forums may be closed and denied (once warned) if the sender/complaining player is in an emotional state. This may include cursing, accusing, mocking, and anger that renders the complaining party incapable of able debate.
- Do not use emojis in serious threads / boards.
- Do not post multiple threads of the same topic.
- Do not make multiple posts unless you've exceeded the word limit.
- It is still shitposting even if you're being ironic.
- Using alternate accounts is not allowed. Only one account per person. Speak to the moderators regarding special cases.
- Conversations and threads in the disputes may allow you two initial replies to prevent derailment and hyperactivity. Administrators will authorize more replies if necessary.
- Do not necropost (posting on threads older than 2 weeks without having relevant input is considered a necropost.)
- Do not shitpost, flame, or do any form of memery on threads that have the 'Serious' prefix or contain [SERIOUS] in the title.
- Do not abuse the report button in any way. ie, do not make unserious reports, click-spam the button, or use it in any way that is not reporting content that breaks the rules listed here.